Subject: Re: Your browser is blocking Flash error message (ATT Yahoo)
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 22:20:46 -0700
From: Jay O'Brien <jayobr...@att.net>
To: support-seamonkey@lists.mozilla.org

I hope someone finds a resolution to this problem soon. I have three computers,
using different logins to ATT/Yahoo; two are XP and the third is Windows 7 64-
bit. They all receive the message quoted below that was reported by Rostyslaw.

If PrefBar or something else is needed, I'll install it, but after it is
reported here that it is a fix that works.

Thanks!

Jay O'Brien