Jay Garcia wrote, On 14/04/2012 18:25:
On 14.04.2012 11:11, Ray_Net wrote:

  --- Original Message ---

I have 2 different connection/contract at my ISP one at my home and
another at a second residence.
with two  different login/password. ...and two different malboxes.
So i use the main one for mys...@myisp.com and another for
myw...@myisp.com.
and i have configured two mail account each one with the same SMTP server.

Having 2 mailboxes and two account give the possibility to choice a mail
sending from mys...@myisp.com or from myw...@myisp.com.

My friend have the same ISP but have only one possible connection/contract.
Therefore he cannot have 2 differents mailboxes/account.
What he can do is having hims...@myisp.com and he can create an alias
like hisw...@myisp.com.

He accept to receive in the same malbox/account mailing sended to
hims...@myisp.com and to hisw...@myisp.com.

But the question is how can he easely in SM send a mail with a from
hims...@myisp.com or a from hisw...@myisp.com ?
Because there is only ONE email adress that we can specify in an SM mail
account.....

When composing an email, just like in Thunderbird, in the From: field
there is a drop down list of accounts including the alias(s), etc.

So you told me to add a new account with the same parameters as the first one with the only difference: "email adress" ? Another difference could be for hisw...@myisp.com .... "Leave message on the server" Both account should not have any automatic download ... and no "check" nor "fetch".