Daniel wrote:
JohnW-Mpls wrote:
This last update to 2.8 - the mail program changes the original
message font
when I call to forward the message. The message looks faint (the opposite
of bolding). The comments I add are my regular chosen font.

I don't like it. I hope it was it a mistake that will be fixed.

John, when you forward a message, are you adding the original message
*AFTER* you've added your message and your sig file??

If you have a look at my name, below the sig de-limiter, you will notice
that it is in a lighter font than this message. If I had top-posted my
reply, your original post (because it would have been added after the
sig de-limiter) would have been in lighter font.

Just the way the system works!!

What drives me crazy is how the size of my text will change mid-sentence, in almost every message I compose in mail... repeatedly.
bj