MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 21/04/2012 19:35, Rick Merrill told the world:

Yes but - it would be "nice" to make it automatic.  I think the "eml" is
from a Microsoft standard - it should be fixable somewhere inside, say,
Windows XP.

Just an addendum to my previous post:

You might be thinking of .msg, the format Office Outlook uses. .MSG is
based on a Microsoft format called "COM stuctured storage OLE2 compound
documents"

The .eml format (used, among others, by Outlook Express) is supposed to
be RFC822-based. At least, the Mozilla version is.

Thanks for the tour de force - I should try .msg!