Mike C wrote:
I just started getting the following every time I open mail:

"Do you wish to compact all local and offline folders to save disk space?"

How do I stop it?

Compact the folders.  file > compact folders
If that doesn't clear it up then compact the folders individually:
For each folder - right click on the folder and compact this folder.
Starting with your INBOX. If you have nested folders then compact the
main folder and each of the nested folders.
If that isn't enough, then:
For each folder - right click on the folder choose properties and then repair folder. Then compress the folder.
After that - I'm all out of ideas.
--
Rostyk