Rufus wrote:
> clis...@charter.net wrote:

>>> Thanks for checking.
>>>
>>> --
>>>        - Rufus
>>
>> A day or so ago, the link changed to
>> https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
>>
>> Notice the 'com' changed to 'org'.  I think this is the only change in
>> the URL.
>
> That's interesting - I have the old "com" url bookmarked, and that auto
> re-directs to the new "org" url if I select that old/stale bookmark.
>
> And the link in the Add-ons Manager is working now!  I guess Monday came
> early...

Note I said "no *later* than monday" :-) I'm quite happy someone from
MoCo was able to get to it on the weekend!

(and yes most mozilla.com pages were moved to mozilla.org, but for those
curious the .com base page was redirecting to an unexpected
sub-page/site and thus causing a 404 unexpectedly for anything that was
previously on .com even if it was still on the .org copy)

--
~Justin Wood (Callek)