Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Arnie Goetchius graced us with on
5/7/2012 5:11 PM:
Sailfish wrote:
My bloviated meandering follows what Arnie Goetchius graced us with on
5/7/2012 4:12 PM:
SM 2.91 Win 7 x64

I clicked on something or somehow messed up and now the folder pane is
missing. The only thing I can view is the Inbox. Not any of the folders
below the Inbox or the newsgroup folders can be seen. When I move the
cursor to the very left of the thread pane, I can see the double-headed
arrow and can move the left border of the thread pane to the right.

However, when I hover over the left border of the thread pane, the
"grippy" in the middle of the bar is not there. Thus, I can't click the
"grippy" to view the folder pane. The "grippy" at the bottom of the
thread
pane is visible and works okay. This happens only with the profile I
normally use. Other profiles work okay.

Is there any thing in about:config that I can edit in my normal
profile to
get the "grippy" back so I can view the folder pane?

Pressing F9 should show/no-show the Folder pane

Many, many thanks for that answer. Works perfectly

Cheers!

Another alternative is to use the SM Modern Theme - it has grippies, the Default Theme does not. At least, that's what I see in the Mac version.

--
     - Rufus