W3BNR wrote:
On 6/2/2012 8:58 AM Charles Siracuse submitted the following:
Charles Siracuse wrote:
W3BNR wrote:
On 6/1/2012 10:56 AM Charles Siracuse submitted the following:
          STUPID QUESTION #2-----Does anybody have the coupons.com printer
software working with seamonkey?
 From the lack of replies it you look like the readers of this group are
like you
and me - it don't work with SeaMonkey - never has (at least not here).
   I called coupons.com.  They told me I was the only one questioning about
Seamonkey.  They said if they get more requests they will work on getting a
solution.  So everyone call or e-mail them and they might get Seamonkey working!

Great idea, but then what do I tell my wife?  I've been using the excuse that I
can't print coupons because my browser doesn't support the software.  I've saved
a lot of time searching and printing coupons with that excuse.  :-)

....but what about the financial savings you (or your wife) haven't made, Ed??

--
Daniel