David Harrington wrote:
I am using Seamonkey 2.9 under Win 7 Home Premium. There are 5
accounts operating on the same machine.

In any session, the first account to access Seamonkey gets full use of
the program. Subsequent users are unable to access Seamonkey until the
machine is rebooted.

Logging out of the first account before logging in to the next doesn't
change this. Nothing except a full re-boot gives anyone else access to
SeaMonkey.

Any ideas on how this might be corrected?

I don't have that problem with my Windows 7 installation with two user accounts. In fact I don't even have to close SeaMonkey in one session in order to switch users and have the other user use it (their copy with their bookbarks, etc.).

Do you get the message that SeaMonkey is already running? Does each of your users have their own (default or other) profile? And if so are they located under that users appdata? Does your APPDATA environment variable get set correctly? If you have profiles (other than the default profile) can you start another copy of SeaMonkey with the command PATH_to_Seamonkey\seamonkey.exe -P PROFILENAME -no-remote (ie: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SeaMonkey>seamonkey.exe -P jim -no-remote").

If you get the message that SeaMonkey is already running it indicates the second instance is trying to use the same profile, otherwise I'm not sure.

Jim