Jim Taylor wrote:
Question: if you were me, would you format it as NTFS? Or just leave
well alone and hope I do not want to copy files bigger than 4GB onto it.

Good question, and I don't know the answer.  Theoretically if you format NTFS
and retest and performance is bad you can use the SD Formatter from the SD
Association ( https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_3/ ) to format it back
to Fat32 for optimal performance, but I have never done it and don't know that
it would get it back to the same performance it has now.  It might be worth
using it to format the poor performing one back to Fat32 and retest to see if it
makes a difference.  That might give you a hint what you want to do with the new
one.

Thanks, but I decided just to stick with FAT32. SeaMonkey is working much better with the profile on the new card.

--
David Wilkinson