On 7/3/2012 9:44 PM PT, Good Guy typed:

No problems here either on Windows 7 SP1 running on Dell Optiplex 760
with 4GB RAM. Using FF 13.0.1 of course. M#On my other work-horse - DELL
XPS 8500 with 16 GB RAM, the loading is extremely fast!

It's not the loading. It's just looking at the downloaded web pages. Let it idle and it goes slow.

Have you tried disabling Adobe Shockwave Flash Add-on? Since the
beginning of June 2012, I have decided not to use Adobe Flash on my
system. They help a lot in avoiding stupid Ads when using hotmail, or
Yahoo web mail. My use of browser has become extremely pleasurable these
days.

Yeah, I have the latest Flash plugins and tried disabling (FlashBlock too and its plugin). It is weird that other web sites, with lots of Flash videos, do not have this problem.
--
"An ant's nest could bring down a hill." --Japanese