Hi!

In older SeaMonkey versions (v2.0.14 and earlier), I could open all my bookmark group into new tabs without touching the current one. In v2.10.1, one of them overwrites my current tab. How can I make it not do that? I cannot find the option for this new behavior.

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"As when death smites the swollen brooding thing that inhabits their crawling hill and holds them all in sway, ants will wander witless and purposeless and then feebly die, so the creatures of Sauron, orc or troll or beast spell-enslaved, ran hither and thither mindless; and some slew themselves, or cast themselves in pits, or fled wailing back to hide in holes and dark lightless places far from hope." --The Return of the King (book)