On 7/15/2012 9:13 AM PT, Ant typed:
Don't know about BugMeNot but you don't really need NoSquint - the
capability is built into SM.

about:config

browser.zoom.siteSpecific

is set True by default.

Ah. What about showing the status of text and whole web page sizes in
percentage that NoSquint did?

Actually, NoSquint extension let me change the FONT sizes only and not the images. That is what I loved about it. My compound eyes suck these days for tiny texts. :(
--
"At high tide the fish eat ants; at low tide the ants eat fish." --Thai Proverb