On 7/19/2012 12:59 PM PT, David E. Ross typed:

After exiting and restoring SeaMonkey v2.10.1 and v2.11 web browsers, I
noticed restoring all tabs show updated web pages. Is there a way to not
to do this for restored tabs ONLY? I still want non-restored web pages
to check for updated web pages. V2.0.14 was able to do this as long as
the cached copies were still available (hence, I use very big disk
caches like 1 GB) and the web browser did not crash.

If you do not purge your cache, go offline before restoring your tabs.
Then go online.

Excellent idea! I will have to do that before I exit SM.
--
"Imagine what it would be like to dive into a pool of army ants? You would be nothing but bone in a matter of seconds. If you're not up to that, just imagine putting your hand in a jar of them. It would have to be labeled corrosive or something." --Zhan Huan Zhou