"Zanqeutil" <zanqeu...@nomatterwhat.com> wrote in message
news:pb2dnf2xv-ldtpdnnz2dnuvz_r6dn...@mozilla.org...
> Ant schreef:
>> Hi!
>>
>> Is there a way to force those Firefox only extensions like
>> http://www.addthis.com/browser-extensions to install and work?
>>
>> Thank you in advance. :)
>
> You can try Check Commpatability 1.3, works fine with Seamonkey 2.11
>
> https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/firefox/addon/checkcompatibility/
>
> Zanqeutil

But it is not needed as SM 2.11 has the ability to disable all compatibility
checking. Besides, that is not the problem. Many great extensions for Fx
will NOT work on SM. They will NOT install because none of them are
compatible with ANY version of SM. This is the reason so many users continue
using Fx mostly instead of SM. I have to have TabbedBrowsingExtensions 3 and
Google Sharing so that Google can't track my searches. These are ESSENTIAL
IMO extensions that work only on Fx.  I have to switch from SM to Fx anytime
I want to search using Google. Plus, it is quite painful to not have TBE
anymore for SM. It was originally designed as the first extension for
Mozilla Suite browser back in 2001 or 2002 and I have used it ever since on
Mozilla Suite through the last version and then, of course, on Fx when it
was made available for Fx.