I do not know whether this is a Windows 7 bug (?feature?) or
one originating from Seamonkey ...

Over the course of a few days, I typically end up with more
Seamonkey windows open than can all be displayed when I click
on the Seamonkey button in my taskbar.  I am fairly certain
that the behaviour /used/ to be that when I clicked on that
button, the subset of Seamonkey windows that was displayed
would always include the last-active window, but this is no
longer the case.  Now when I click on the Seamonkey button,
the subset displayed is always that subset at the top of the
list (i.e., the longest open Seamonkey windows), which is never
what I want.  Is this a change in the Seamonkey interface to
Windows 7, to Windows 7 itself, or am I simply confused at to
what I remember as the previous (and preferable) behaviour ?

Philip Taylor

P.S. No Aero nonsense : this is the so-called "Basic and
High Contrast theme : Windows Classic".