Interviewed by CNN on 18/08/2012 17:00, WLS told the world:
> On 08/18/2012 03:11 PM, Sailfish wrote:
>> My bloviated meandering follows what Philip Chee graced us with on

>>> There is a Firefox extension that lets you use personas with any theme.
>>> Can't remember what it's called. You can also do it without an extension
>>> but it requires several steps which I can never remember but include
>>> fiddling with about:config entries. Somewhere in the Mozillazine Theme
>>> Development forum is a thread on how to do this. I've managed to get a
>>> Persona working with Modern once but you need additional styles (via
>>> Stylish or userChrome.css) to make e.g. the toolbars transparent so the
>>> Persona will show through.
>>>
>> Persona Switcher should work:
>> https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lightweight-theme-switcher
>>

> Thanks! I'll play with it, and see if I can get it to work, since it is
> "Not available for Firefox 2.11".

It is tagged as compatible with SM, only Sailfish gave you the Firefox
URL. The SM URL is this:

<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/lightweight-theme-switcher/>

Note that the only difference is the replacement of "firefox" with
"seamonkey" in the path name... I have to do this all the time when I
get a link to an interesting add-on. If it's not tagged as "Seamonkey
Compatible" you will usually be redirected back to the Firefox page.

By the way, I'm using the Persona Switcher for a few weeks now, but I
never tried to use it with a different base theme... I'll have to
experiment with it a bit now -- perhaps some third-party theme combined
with a Persona will yield interesting results?
--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-