Jens Hatlak wrote:
Rufus wrote:
Export all of your Bookmarks as an .html file, edit the file.  The
delete all of your Bookmarks within SM, and then Import Bookmarks from
the edited file.

Note that using that method you will probably lose some information, namely
favicons, tags and visited counts/date. The format that keeps most information
is JSON (Tools/Backup), maybe even everything (actually I'm not sure about
visited counts/date there).

Do you know ahead of time approximately which grouping of Bookmarks you will be dealing with, e.g. 'they are all from Bookmarks that I will gather
during today's browsing session'. If so then at the beginning of the session
create a Bookmarks folder and save your Bookmarks there. Then at the end they will all be in one place and you can sort them and it will be easier to
select the groups to delete .
It isn't a clean solution, but should make things easier. Definitely easier than Dump > Edit > Reload.
--
Rostyk