Gabriel wrote:
Hello,

on SM 2.13 (build 20120923005147 on OSX) I can't download all the
attachments in a received email at once.
Eg. an email with 10 photos attached, if I select them all and
drag-and-drop on the desktop, only the first one is copied!
The same problem goes if I want to drag them to iPhoto. Worst, with
iPhoto sometimes I got odd errors about a resource being broken.

2.13 is beyond my ken (not yet released, as far as my copy of Seamonkey
knows), but for all earlier versions I have saved all attachments
by right-click in the attachment pane and then "Save All".  Does this
still work for you in 2.13, and if so, is it an acceptable solution ?

Philip Taylor