On 10/18/2012 7:18 AM PT, Dave Pyles typed:

As an aside, I spent way too much time yesterday watching Blue Men
videos, then your link showed up today. Scary.  I checked out a bunch of
stuff on the page.  Thanks for the link.  Sorry it's not working for
you.  Have you tried it when you are logged in to Facebook?  (I wasn't
logged in, BTW.)

I don't have a Facebook account nor do I want to use it. BMG rules. Have
you seen a show in person? I saw MegaStar locally and Las Vegas' Luxor
years ago. :)

Nope, I haven't seen them live.  Now we're off topic and Chris will yell
at us, so no more on this.  Glad you made it work.

Yeah, but it is still stupid to have to use that workaround in our Mozilla web browsers to navigate. :(

Go see a show! :D
--
"The antics begin!" --SimAnt Game