DoctorBill wrote:
If I want to find a Bookmark in my HUGE collection of them,
I press Ctrl-B, then type in the Key Word.
Great - that finds where the Key Word is.....
However....it does not indicate WHERE the link is in my HUGE
collection of Bookmarks.
It finds it, but doesn't show me WHERE is is !
What File is it in ?
The search results should also show what directory (File Name)
etc the reference is in.

DoctorBill

I'm no expert, but I have an extension named CheckPlaces 2.6.2 that I have been using for years. When run, it checks all your bookmarks to insure their currency, and provides lists of duplicates, and other categories, and shows where the bookmark is in your hierarchy. When you have a lot of bookmarks, it takes a while to run, but I think it might help with what you want to do.

I agree that it would be useful to be able to search for a bookmark containing a given word, and find out where the found bookmarks are in your hierarchy. I'm going to try the suggestions that have been posted when I have some time.