David E. Ross wrote:
On 12/17/12 7:53 AM, JD wrote:
I accidentally clicked on Never Remember Password for a new webpage. How
do I reset SM to ask to remember the password?

1.  On the menu bar, select [Tools > Data Manager].  (If you get a
request for your master password, you may select Cancel or input it; it
makes no difference.)

2.  On the left side of the Data Manager window (above Search Domains),
select "Permissions only" from the pull-down selection list.

3.  In the Domain list, select the affected domain.

4.  On the Permissions tab, the radio button "Never save" should already
be marked.  Select the "Always ask" radio button to change it.

Thanks! It worked.

--
 JD..