For several months now I have not had the Navigation Bar displayed in my Sea
Monkey browser window. I don't remember exactly when or after what process this
first occurred.
I have all the toolbars checked, except the sidebar, in the View>Show/Hide
settings and I have the Website Navigation Bar set to 'Always Show' in
View>Show/Hide>Website Navigation Bar.
I have just downloaded and installed v2.14.1 and of course relaunched Sea
Monkey but the problem is still there.
I am running a MacBook Pro with OSX 10.6.8. I have restarted my computer many
times since the problem appeared and there's been no change to my Sea Monkey
window.
Anybody have any ideas?
MTIA