Daniel wrote:
Cruz, Jaime wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Well, my Norton/Symantec Internet Security "detected" the high risk
"Suspicious.Cloud.7.F" in the file nssckbi.dll and quarantined it. I
restored the file to c:\Program Files (x86)\SeaMonkey\ but did not tell
it to quit scanning for this risk.

The system automatically submitted it to Symantec for evaluation.

Is this an important file? I mean, by quarantining it, did Norton damage
my SM installation? Should I worry? Or is this just an annoyance that I
can now forget about since I've restored it?

Not yet available from Ubuntuzilla, it seems (though Seamonkey just told
me it was available).

Jamie, I would suggest that you got notified from SeaMonkey, direct,
that it's update was available. Might take a couple of days, maybe, for
the Ubuntu team to do their release!

I got spoiled. Two releases ago, the Ubuntu version came out BEFORE the Windows version. Last release, they came out simultaneously. I guess we're back to "normal" now.

--
Jaime A. Cruz
Secretary

AMA District 34