BIll Spikowski wrote:
G. Ross wrote:
 Using 2.6.1 in Win7.  To send or forward a message there is no "Send"
 button.  have to press ctrl-enter or click files/send now.  Has this
 been corrected in the newer iterations?

Working fine here -- did your mail toolbar get hidden? (in the Compose
window, View | Show/Hide | Mail Toolbar)

Thanks! It was checked in the Show/hide as usual, but there was a little handle below the address section. I clicked it and all is well. I don't understand it but it is still checked and now it is visible.

--
 GW Ross

 Don't just stand there...KNEEL!!