On 2013-03-21 4:50 PM, Jacques wrote:
I was trying to get some help to transfer my messages from windows live
mail to SeaMonkey mail when I was requested to pay a fee!
Not only your instructions are wrong: ImportExport tool extension is not
compatible with the last version of SeaMonkey but they are not very
clear to say the least. This is the first time I have anything to do
with the Firefox/Mozilla applications and I wish it hadn't been this
complicated.

It sounds like wherever you went for help was not provided by SeaMonkey. SeaMonkey is free. If you get asked to pay for SeaMonkey, please report it to <http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/legal/fraud-report/index.html>.

To avoid scams, always download SeaMonkey from the official site at <http://www.seamonkey-project.org/>.

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Newsgroup moderator