Interviewed by CNN on 26/04/2013 18:14, DoctorBill told the world:

> He also has an Apple computer he hates - but he asked me if SM can be
> installed on an Apple Computer....can it ?

The answer is both "Yes" and "It depends."

"Yes," there are Seamonkey versions for all Macs built since... well, in
this century I guess.

The part where "It depends" apply is whether you will be able to install
a CURRENT version of Seamonkey. Older Macs (in particular, PowerPC-based
Macs) are no longer supported.

But, if your friend's Mac is fairly new, you should be able to just
download and install.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.