On 2013-07-03 8:03 PM, Rufus wrote:
Chris Ilias wrote:
On 2013-07-03 12:18 AM, Rufus wrote:
....and apparently none of the OS X interface or Profile Manager issues
have been addressed either.  Nor has the short draw of the Master
Password dropdown.

Instead of checking every release to see if your pet issue it fixed, the
best thing to do is search for the bug report(s) in bugzilla. If the bug
isn't marked as fixed, assume the latest release still has the bug.

I also do that...the very first thing I do is check the release notes.
That's how I know so fast.

You don't need to check the release notes. CC yourself on the bug, and when it gets fixed, you'll get an email. You can then find out when the fix will appear in an end-user release. That way you don't have to any other users every new release. ;)

--
Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
Newsgroup moderator