Stéphane Grégoire wrote:
Hi,

Larry S. a tapoté, le 05/07/2013 22:26:
First step done with o.k. results--made the recommended changes in
about:config, and bookmarks and Web sites are back to "normal" (i.e.
2.17.1) size, but--now the drop-downs, mail/news address lines, and tool
bars are quite small. How do I get them all to change, not just Web sites?

»Q« already replied :
<https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/959621#answer-438254>

Thanks for the tip. I hadn't seen Q's reply before, probably since I don't follow that news site--just the support.seamonkey group.

As I read the description, it would seem to be my answer. Unfortunately, I tried to get it, only to discover that it does not work for SM 2.19. Guess I'm stuck with tiny tool bar and header information. Sigh . . . (What were they thinking?)

Thanks again,
Larry