On 07/05/2013 06:02 PM, Marc Claypool wrote:
I get this (paraphrased) message fairly regularly. It's mostly a
nuisance because I can usually try to resend a couple of times and it
will go. I have been experiencing it a long time and not really worrying
about it because it is mostly a nuisance. However, last Friday I sent an
email just before I left home for the weekend and did not discover the
failure until I got back Sunday night.

Is there a setting I need to change?

I am running SeaMonkey 2.17.1. (I just saw a few minutes ago that 2.19
is out.) I experienced it both with my former desktop running Windows XP
Home and my current laptop running Windows 7 for which I have automatic
updates running.

I'm getting that from AT&T - you with Bell South?

You could try and get them on the phone - ha!

Just been a pita this past week - dunno if its a bell thing or what. yahoo could be involved as well.