On 7/10/2013 1:29 AM, uttam.ha...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 1:57:57 PM UTC+5:30, uttam...@gmail.com wrote:
>> i guess there is no solution
>>
>> i use my trusted acrobat 7 professional and have felt no need to buy the
>> newer version it keeps popping ( i seriously feel that this is a major flaw
>> in sofware industry till someone comes up with no updates required thus
>> perfect product, updates are to rectify flaws)
>>
>> now with sea monkey this will not be useable, just as i junked win7 for xp
>> to use my trusted softwares , i guess i will soon junk seamonkey if it does
>> not rectify, symbiotic nature is nice if it subserve ur users else people
>> will migrate.
>>
>> wonder if its time to RIP for seamonkey.
>>
>> alteast chrome is still not an issue, ie 7 is as it just crashes.
>>
>> soon it will be there goes my mozilla!!
>>
>> i have not found a soln yet. scavanged the web but no recourse.
> Alas the plugin is a acrobat 11 reader

Try the following (assuming that you retained the installer for Adobe
Acrobat):

1.  Uninstall both Adobe Acrobat (the writer) and Adobe Reader.

2.  Install Adobe Acrobat.

3.  Install Adobe Reader.

In the past, I found that the sequence in which the writer and reader
are installed makes a big difference.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Concerned about someone (e.g., the government)
snooping into your E-mail?  Use PGP.
See my <http://www.rossde.com/PGP/>