David E. Ross wrote:
On 8/13/13 9:22 AM, rjkrjk wrote:
   Password Exporter 1.2.1
by Justin Scott (fligtar)

This extension allows you to export your saved passwords and disabled login
hosts using XML
or CSV files that can be imported later.

Add to SeaMonkey
Not available for SeaMonkey 2.20
===============================

how can I get this to be downloaded and installed ?

1.  At
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/password-exporter/>,
place your cursor over the gray "Add to SeaMonkey" button, right-click,
and select "Save Link Target As" from the pull-down context menu.

2.  On the "Enter name of file to save to" window, navigate to where you
want to save the file.  Then, click on the Save button.

3.  Open the file password_exporter-1.2.1-fx+tb+sm.xpi in a ZIP
application (e.g., Winzip).

4.  Depending on the ZIP application, open the install.rdf file in a
plain-text editor WITHOUT unzipping the XPI file.

5.  Near the bottom of the install.rdf file, under the line that is
        <!-- Mozilla SeaMonkey -->
change the line
        <em:maxVersion>2.1b1</em:maxVersion>
to be
        <em:maxVersion>2.20</em:maxVersion>

6.  Use the Save capability of the editor.

7.  Close the ZIP application.  If it asks about saving install.rdf, the
answer is "yes".

The extension can then be installed from the local XPI file on your PC.

I had to do this when trying to install it to a recent version of Firefox.