On 10/26/2013 12:09 PM PT, Frosted Flake typed:

When some pages are loaded on the machine at my church, a popup bar
comes up at the top of the view panel that says "SeaMonkey prevented
this page from automatically reloading" with a button at the right
saying "Allow" and an "X" to close the bar.  No matter what I do, the
bar keeps coming up.  I can see nothing obvious in the Preferences (any
of them) to enable or, more importantly, to disable this behavior.

When the same pages are loaded on my home machine, this does not occur.

What changes do I have to make on the machine at my church to turn this
off?

Weird. I never had that problem before. I assume you didn't install and configure SM on your church's computer. I wonder how one sets that. Is there an extension that sets this? I do not see anything in about:config list to (dis)allow/prompt re(fresh/load) web pages. I'd love to be able to disable/prompt this annoying feature on my SM installations. Thank you in advance. :)
--
Rest in peace (RIP) to the final/last grand(king/male delate). He is with Lord now. :~(