Ted Campanelli wrote:
I can not get the Mozilla family to load in the Java console.  I have
uninstalled Seamonkey and java, gone through the registry to remove all the
java references, defragged the hard drive and D/L Seamonkey and Java again.

Even if I install Seamonkey (after removing all my info) I still can not get
the Java console to accept the Mozilla family.  (And yes, I did D/L the
pluginns  for Java and set them to always activate).

I am running Windows 7 on an I 920 chip machine.

How can I get the Java console to accept the Mozilla family ?  Several of the
site I go to will not work unless Java is present.

Thanks

Whenever there is a applet in a web page you will get a blue icons in the address bar.
you need to click that to activate java in the webpage

--
GNOME 3.6.2
openSUSE Release 12.3 (Dartmouth) 64-bit