Jay O'Brien wrote:
I updated to 2.22 and find that all the lines in the Mail/Newsgroups display
are spaced so that I don't see as many selections as before. I think the line
spacing is now 1.5 lines, not one line. For instance the Inbox, Drafts, Sent,
Trash and other added selections under any email account are now vertically
spaced more than before.

How can I put this back to what it was before V2.22?

Jay O'Brien

must be some interference from one of your installed extensions, i see no difference in line spacing after upgrading to 2.22 today...

--
... You step in the stream...
  But the water has moved on...

 taglines courtesy of
 TagZilla 0.066.2 running in SeaMonkey 2.21
 get your copy @ http://tagzilla.mozdev.org