Bryan v. Roache wrote:
On 11/15/2013 5:42 AM, Connie wrote:
On 15/11/2013 10:03, Ray_Net wrote:
I don't know for other people.... but for me it's:
I did not understand what you are talking about.

Glad it wasn't just me.

Could it be something to do with Gmail. Bryan uses sink when he means
sync

So perhaps he doesn't want to sync(ronise) a Gmail account across two
profiles or machines any more and he wants to know how to remove it
from the list of items in the sync program?

I don't use it although I have two machines that ought to by sync'd
(or should that be "sunc"? ;) )

Yes your correct I wish to delete an account that SeaMonkey is syncing
its address book with.

Is this what you're talking about?
<http://gcontacts.codeplex.com/>

Paul B. Gallagher