Philip Taylor wrote:

Trane Francks wrote:

On 11/20/13 7:16 AM +0900, Ray_Net wrote:

My idea is that it's better to collect votes to see if a new feature
needs to be implemented rather than voting for bugs.
Therefore there is no need to vote for solving bugs - Bugs must be
solved.
In fact, my opinion, order of priority is:
1. Security fixes.
2. Bugs correction.
3. Implementing new features.

And not the order 1., 3. then 2.

Yes, I completely agree with this. I would like to see SM bugs fixed
before implementing new features.

I also.
Philip Taylor

The problem is that for SM
>>> 3. Implementing new features.
and to a large extent any >>> 2. Bugs corrections,
(unless they are of bugs introduced by SM),
is driven by forces external to SM, i.e,
changes to Mozilla, TB, and FF code.
This is due to the SM policy decision to track TB and FF
in all its' features, following Moz along from release to release.
So even if the resource problems went away SM would still have
all the same problems.

--
Rostyk