Hi :
I recently suggested modifying the list headers to include a "reply-to" field to the list address, and there were changes which were a considerable improvement.
For that, thanks.

However the list address was added in a "for" field, which means that if a user simply clicks to reply, the reply is sent to the "sender" field address. This is not the expected result for a public forum list, where the sender field contains the poster of the message.

So I suggest that the list address be changed to the "reply-to" field (instead of "for"), so that the default reply is to the list instead of the "sender". Which is what is normally wanted.

(Then if a user wants to reply in private, they can select reply-to-all in their browser, and deselect the fields to which they don't want to reply. This should be rarely wanted, considering the purpose of the list.)

Thanks in advance.

--
André