NoOp wrote:
On 11/29/2013 09:20 PM, Ed Mullen wrote:
Jay O'Brien wrote:
When I bring up Seamonkey Mail and Newsgroups and then view an incoming message
and click on a link in that message, it displays the referred page on top of
the Mail and Newsgroups page for a moment and then the referred page goes
behind the Mail and Newsgroups page. Subsequent lookups stay on top of the Mail
and Newsgroups page.

This would not be a problem, except that sometimes the first referred to page
is smaller than the Mail and Newsgroups page and disappears completely behind
the Mail and Newsgroups page.

I would like lookups to always take the focus and stay on top of the page from
which I click on a link. I suspect I have something configured wrong, I would
like some help. Please?

Thanks,

Jay O'Brien
Folsom, CA

Please state:

Vesion of SeaMonky

OS/platform and version

We are mind readers here but all of our crystal ball batteries have died.

His UA string is:
        rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0 SeaMonkey/2.22

Yes, on the computer he used to make his post. No telling for sure if that's the problem machine or not. I've got four here, 3 different OSes. Hence, explicitly stating the info in his message would guarntee we know what's going on.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/