On 12/12/2013 3:02 PM, Rick Merrill wrote:
MrGatoChile wrote:
El 10/12/2013 19:15, Rick Merrill escribió:
Ant wrote:
Hello.

Since I don't let plugins to run always, I have to click on the URL
form's icon to
allow them to run like Flash player plugin sometimes like on
http://imgur.com's
upload and http://amazon.com's music previews. Are there hot keys for
this for both
latest SeaMonkey and Firefox web browsers? I can be faster to use
keyboards instead
of mice.

Thank you in advance. :)

It would be nice for the user to assign a hot key to a few functions,
such as 'clear cache'.

Use the preference toolbar, the toolbar is showed/hidden with the [F8]
key
With PTB you are enable to configure  to show in the toolbar options
like clear
cache, allow plugins, change ua, allow popups and a large etc to add.

Thank you.

I profess some confusion:
is the F8 key different whether one
is using Compose/Browser/Newsmail?

I have never seen a "Preference ToolBar" (PTB)
in the Windows 7/XP presentation - where is it?

"Prefbar" is an extension:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/prefbar/

Dave Pyles