PhillipJones wrote:
Well that partially but mostly I was showing all the menu bars shown in
SM with OSX.9.1 installed.

Lee wrote:
No problem at this end, it loaded and showed a screen shot of a guy if
that
is what he was trying to send.  Heavy set with beard.

Daniel wrote:
PhillipJones wrote:
gnaan...@gmail.com wrote:
The new SeaMonkey version is totally not compatible in presentation
with the new Mavericks OS from MacIntosh (Apple) All the pages are
different and most of the page graphics are gone presenting a 50%
blank page.  Log-in buttons no longer show up for Amazon or Ebay and
Images under Google search are not accessible as no search button
shows up? A lot of graphics in emails that were previously visible
(Such as a COSTCO AD) are now blank and can only be seen if you hit
the forward setting for the email. All this dysfunction makes
Seamonkey not usable at this time so I am moving over to Firefox which
still works with Mavericks. Hopefully, the next version will be
Mavericks Compatible?

I'm using SeaMonkey 2.23 on Mavericks

This is what mine looks like:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxQ65mKK_cF5eFlNRlMzb3p2U3M/edit?usp=sharing

Phillip, clicking your link basically gets me a blank'ish page!

Opened fully tonight, don't know what went wrong this morning!!

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0 SeaMonkey/2.23 Build identifier: 20131203183810

or

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0 SeaMonkey/2.22 Build identifier: 20131023190942