I am using SeaMonkey 2.22.1 on a Toshiba Satellite running Windows XP-Home. I would like to be able to prevent web sites from placing "permissions" on my system and/or have a quick way to eliminate them all at once, similar to the way cookies can be handled. Right now I use the data manager to delete them one at a time. I have noticed since I upgraded from 2.22 there appears to be a lot more permissions showing up from sites I regularly visit.

I have been using Mozilla and then SeaMonkey for quite a long time and really appreciate the work done to make this such a great program.

Richard Raschke