Here is my problem: A number of sites (CNN.com in particular) are like an index in that they will contain a number of links to articles I want to read. Assume the links are to site A and site B. When I click on the link to site A the browser opens that site and I read the article; then I select back to go back to cnn.com and select the link to site B, but when the browser opens cnn.com, the link to site B is gone, having been replaced by a list of other links.

I don't know how to find the link to site B, unless it makes another appearance. Usually these are just items of minor or temporary interest, so an internet search would not be an effective way to find the story, since I usually don't remember the name. Is there a technique in using SeaMonkey that will solve this problem? It would be nice if SeaMonkey had a tool that would open both sites A and B, perhaps in separate tabs, so I could read each site.