Source:        Windows Error Reporting
Date:          19/01/2014 15:55:24
Event ID:      1001
Task Category: None
Level:         Information
Fault bucket , type 0
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: seamonkey.exe
P2: 26.0.0.5092
P3: 52a7f685
P4: xul.dll
P5: 26.0.0.5092
P6: 52a7f5d7
P7: c0000005
P8: 00cccdb1
P9:
P10:

I'm also having issues with Adobe Reader on the same PC, but I'm having the same lack of progress trying to diagnose that. Versions X or XI, it makes no difference (tried both, one at a time). They crash within a minute of opening; SM browser crashes when it's closed.

Drivers & firmware are up date across the board, so I'm getting desperate. All suggestions entertained.