On 20/01/14 15:31, Rubens wrote:
Daniel wrote, on 18/1/2014 07:16:
On 18/01/14 19:51, Allen wrote:
Rubens wrote:
Hello,

In my mail view layout I donĀ“t use the message pane (F8 keyboard
shorcut).

However, after opening a junk mail message which was wrongly marked as
junk,
the message panel comes up and remains active for any other message
opened further,
until I manually hide it again by clicking on its border or unchecking
the option in the menu
or pressing F8.

That behaviour was not present in previous Seamonkey version. Is there
any setting
for disabling it ?

Regards,

Rubens
    I have observed the same thing and I find it annoying as well.
Hopefully someone knows of a setting to completely disable the preview
pane.
Allen

The only way I've heard of to disable the preview pane, is to drag the
divider, between the Threads Pane and the Message Pane, to the bottom
of the screen.

I have done that, but it keeps coming back again every time a junk
message is opened.

All I can suggest, then, Rubens, is that it might be the "SeaMonkey thinks this message is junk" line that appears above the message header that is causing the change in visual display.

Don't know why, nor how to stop it from happening!

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0 SeaMonkey/2.23 Build identifier: 20131203183810

or

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0 SeaMonkey/2.22 Build identifier: 20131023190942