i don't know what is going on. when i log onto my email the following is happening or not happening. when previously i would click on an email to read same, the inbox folder would show a decrease in the number to be read and the would show a change in how it is listed. as i read each one, the inbox number decreased an the email listing changed shading. i now do not get this. all the email lists remain the same bolder type an when i read thm the the inbox listing never decreases. i am using win 7 premium home ed. this problem started after i shut down the system. when tuned on the next day the problem appeared and i can find no reason for it. i reinstalled the latest ver but the problem remained. i then uninstalled the pgm. shut down and rebooted. i then removed all references in the registry, and shut down. upon rebooting i scanned for any ref to seamonkey and found none. again rebooted. got on seamonkeuy site and downloaded the latest program. installed same and guess what ---- the problem was still there. what in hell is happening or not happening here. use seamonkey as primary browser and email client. also have thunderbird running as separate pgm but there is no problems. so WHAT IS GOING ON MAY I ASK ????? would appreciate your help with this and resolving problem. thanx in advance roger rego...@comcast.net 724-709-8716 PS this is driving me crazy as i have no idea on what is going on or how it got screwed up.

PLEASE RESPOND AND KEEP ME INFORMED OF OR LACK OF PROGRESS.      r