Very recently, Google modified Gmail such that you might no longer be
able redirect E-mail messages from your Gmail account to other E-mail
addresses.  It definitely will not work if you received the message from
a non-Gmail address.

For example, I have the Mail Redirect extension installed for
Thunderbird; this extension should also work with SeaMonkey's mail
capability.  Some E-mail messages that I receive I want to share with my
wife.  Instead of forwarding those message, I redirect them to her
E-mail address.  If I were using Gmail (which I do not), that would no
longer work.

--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

On occasion, I filter and ignore all newsgroup messages
posted through GoogleGroups via Google's G2/1.0 user agent
because of spam, flames, and trolling from that source.