Le 7 février 2014, gNeandr a écrit :

On 07.02.2014 09:52, Lucas Levrel wrote:
 Hi,

 I've been using SM for long (some 1.x version), and my profile folder
 contains many files that have not been touched since several years. Some
 of them must be obsolete. Where can I find a complete list of files used
 by current versions of SM?

It's not that wise to go this route, search all pieces eat much time you could have spent better. Just think about the extensions and settings you really need *today* and then define a new profile.
Don't delete the old before you have reached a good new setup.

Setting back up my profile from scratch would take long as well, but you've given a good hint : make a new profile and see what files it contains!

Thanks.

--
LL
Eν οιδα οτι ουδεν οιδα (Σωκρατης)