Gabriel wrote:
On 08/03/14 16.43, MCBastos ha scritto:
Interviewed by CNN on 08/03/2014 07:30, Gabriel told the world:
Hi,

with SM 2.25 (User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6;
rv:28.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/28.0 SeaMonkey/2.25
Build identifier: 20140211201928) I have an annoying problem, it
downloads every single message of every IMAP address each time I open
the accounts.
The same for the Newsgroups messages, and it also keeps showing "unread"
threads even if there are no new messages.
I already rebuilt the different folders.

What can be wrong?

Hmmm. Maybe you are running out of disk space? I have seen a MacBook Air
with a fairly full SSD having a similar problem. Granted, it happened
with Apple Mail, not Seamonkey, but still, it's something to check.
Freeing up some space appeared to fix it.

No :)
I have 215 GB of free space.
The same problem happened now with this NG, SeaMonkey asked me if I
wanted to download about 85k messages... and it also does not keep the
read/unread/watch flag.

G.

Something(s) in your profile set as read-only?

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/