David E. Ross wrote:
On 3/22/2014 10:55 AM, cmcadams wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
JAS wrote:
I can not pull up this site but I have in the past,
http://camtech2000.net/ . I go to  to check the site at
http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com and it says it is up and is just
me. Can anyone else pull up this site? At one time I downloaded a
program Hidden Utilities from them.

Like the others, I get a graphic that says: "Sorry, this site is temporarily
unavailable."

Ditto. (It IS up, because it's responding with the message.)

In other words, the link responds with a Web page.  Thus, the Down For
Everyone Or Just Me site thinks the CamTech2000 site is working although
the page indicates otherwise.

It is up and working (Web-wise) but the content is null. Well, not actually null, whomever owns and runs the site went to the trouble of creating that graphic and directing its home page to that one.

Odd, but not unheard of.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/